Ecommerce was started years ago with a lesser tendency but its evolution has been so tremendous that one can never finish updating his ecommerce website even after getting it developed. The trends mentioned in this post are helpful if you are planning to develop ecommerce website for your business and also if you already have an ecommerce website developed, up and running.
- Multi-channel selling has risen. You cannot sell only on your own store, you have to go out of one store and sell your products on leading marketplaces like Amazon, Etsy and eBay as well.
- Connecting with customers via social media has become main-stream. Now you have to sell your products using your brand pages. Pinterest and Twitter already allow you to place buttons, post and sell your products directly through the social networks. Facebook also allows selling products from your business page which we also know as “facebook store”.
- The war of shopping using smart watches has already begun. Leading ecommerce giants like PayTM and Amazon already allow you to shop using smart watches.
- As mobile shopping has its 50-60% role in total online sales, responsive ecommerce stores and mobile commerce app development is something no ecommerce entrepreneur can ignore.
- Previously it was believed that weekends had a major role in entire month’s sales + revenue but after flash sales came into existence, ecommerce stores can choose any day they want & get the sales rolling. 2-3 days special discount have also boosted the total ecommerce revenue.
- Minimal designs with flat vectors have changed the way people look and visualize web beauty.
- Product images were everything for an ecommerce store but now you should focus on featuring product videos alongwith images on your website.
- Loyalty rewards with secure mobile payments are bringing new customers via existing customers.
You cannot sit back and be the last to implement above mentioned trends. Is your ecommerce store actually ready to sell?
Let’s make your ecommerce store more powerful than ever. Contact us today.