Due to the NDA with the client, the case study describes more about the project and our addressal to the requirements of the client from both Design and Technical perspective.
The project was assigned to us to promote client’s LED services business digitally. They wanted to showcase the product variants and get leads through its online presence.
After a thorough discussion with our client, we started off with the design phase which involved process of working on wireframes, design layout and development which also needed the below pointers to be considered:
- Design website which is scalable with all the devices
- Image Gallery implemented to show the products catalogue
- Necessary to list the features of their products on the homepage in the form of design & text
- Option to upload product details from backend which can be easily managed by the client regularly without any developer assistance
- Support functionality to address customer issues and queries
- Option to view videos of their products
- Option to Request a Quote
- On page SEO setup done for whole website.
- Attractive user interface for a delightful user experience
- Integrated WooCommerce plugin for product catalogue for convenient management of products from the backend
- Integrated plugin-Js help desk, to address the requirement of support feature
- Option to view videos and upload videos from backend
- Integrated social media links to market the website
- SEO On Page/Off Page activities for digital exposure and leads.
Over and above this we also integrated WPBakery page builder which helped us to comfortably design the elements required by the client.
The website was launched in late 2019. We gave a short training on using the backend admin for the customer to manage the website on their own and also make necessary updates from backend from time to time.