Due to the NDA with the client, the case study describes more about the project and our addressal to the requirements of the client from both Design and Technical perspective.
The project was assigned to us with the sole perspective of refurbishing the old website which was developed in ASP.net and remaking it in wordpress both frontend and backend.
The old website was created with the sole purpose of only have an online presence. We had a lot of work to do from the design perspective as this time they already were a brand and it was essential for us to match upto their brand image.
After a thorough discussion with our client, we started off with the design phase which involved process of working on wireframes, design layout and development which also needed the below pointers to be considered:
- Design website which is scalable with all the devices
- Image Gallery implemented to show the onsite equipments provided as a product service
- Option to Request a Quote
- Option to place a call upon clicking on the phone icon- to be connected to Android phone
- Online chat functionality
- On page SEO setup done for whole website.
- The main focus being on the customer’s ease to browse the website, the design element was kept simple with less content and more images
- Mobile responsive designed
- Integrated plugin for gallery to show all the onsite images and the equipment available with the dimensions for convenient booking
- Integrated plugin for an image gallery to show images of the recent events/tie-ups
- Integrated social media links to market the website
- SEO friendly website so that it can appear in the search engines.
The website was launched in mid 2019. We gave a short training on using the backend admin for the customer to manage the website on their own and also make necessary updates from backend from time to time.